Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Singapore Politics (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Malaysia Political Scene (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=532936)

loveikan 15-09-2015 12:04 PM

Walau. Thaat poster is so intimidating, just short of verbally inciting an attack on cina.

lenghan 15-09-2015 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveikan (Post 9901922)
Walau. Thaat poster is so intimidating, just short of verbally inciting an attack on cina.

Najib waiting for chance to impose martial law to consolidate his position and will become untouchable

hkh 15-09-2015 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenghan (Post 9901938)
Najib waiting for chance to impose martial law to consolidate his position and will become untouchable

The red shirt rally might give him the opportunity when the event turns ugly.........

loveikan 15-09-2015 09:07 PM

The fact that he is not stopping rhe red shirt protest shows he intends to use race as a tool to control the Opp who are adamant to force him to resign.

Even though Bershih 2.0 included Malays cina and indiansn it is a gd excuse to incite the Malays supporters to hv a protest of their own.

menthol28 15-09-2015 09:10 PM

Last few years najib keep flying all around to meet world leaders, now I think he don't dare step into Singapore also... The moment he leave Malaysia, might have plot to overthrow him.... Similar to Thakshin

KAO LUO 15-09-2015 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menthol28 (Post 9902179)
Last few years najib keep flying all around to meet world leaders, now I think he don't dare step into Singapore also... The moment he leave Malaysia, might have plot to overthrow him.... Similar to Thakshin

but he $$$ transferred to singapore ... our GOVT DONT KNOW >>?? big money no body report to LHL meh ?

menthol28 15-09-2015 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAO LUO (Post 9902210)
but he $$$ transferred to singapore ... our GOVT DONT KNOW >>?? big money no body report to LHL meh ?

I really don't know the answer to that:o
Maybe when LHL and Najib eat MSW durains they alrdy got discussed liao, that's why Najib very kind to Singapore... Let us take back KTM land and also the high speed train to KL... Mutual benefits?

KAO LUO 15-09-2015 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menthol28 (Post 9902261)
I really don't know the answer to that:o
Maybe when LHL and Najib eat MSW durains they alrdy got discussed liao, that's why Najib very kind to Singapore... Let us take back KTM land and also the high speed train to KL... Mutual benefits?

yes ,,,,, u help me i help u ,,,,,,,,,,, maybe like what u say ,,,,,,,,,,thanks

hkh 15-09-2015 11:37 PM

Quote:

He just witnessed our NDP as guest not long ago..........

Martin 15-09-2015 11:45 PM

Quote:

before the donation incident, ahjibge very famous for going to every country to do "official" visit with his hypo wife... but eversince the incident i din see him go any other country beside sgp, probably he oredi knew whole world are laughing at him & also admire he is the guiness world records holder for getting the biggest single donation