Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Singapore Politics (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Amos Yee (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534049)

amkbettafan 15-09-2015 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlvinLeong (Post 9902239)
Think RP will jio him join RP to contest in the next election. By that time >21 yrs old.

AY even whack Kenneth J. and CSJ in the video. He is impartial at his best :D

hkh 15-09-2015 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heuer (Post 9902241)
I am more curious will he get fixed when its time for him to serve NS?

with his current mental state, do you think it's wise for him to carry arms ?? :(

Heuer 15-09-2015 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkh (Post 9902252)
with his current mental state, do you think it's wise for him to carry arms ?? :(

Can become cook, clerk, driver mah.

kool 15-09-2015 11:41 PM

So he also can excuse for BMT hor....:D

richardg 17-09-2015 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amkbettafan (Post 9902248)
AY even whack Kenneth J. and CSJ in the video. He is impartial at his best :D

he respects one person only. himself.
let him grow up la.

he is a smart boy. Smarter than me, thats for sure.

Saw him and shook his hand last week ... haha
stay out of trouble boy.

lenghan 18-09-2015 02:57 AM

Another Amos Yee in the making

http://lhuwenkai.com/richkid/

globalcookie 04-11-2015 09:51 AM

Movie on Amos Yee seeks USD$25,000 from crowdfunding
By Teo Kai Xiang | Yahoo Newsroom – 15 hours ago

“Help us make this movie about a boy that went too far and a system that went even further.”

Chestnuts, a long-running parody show that frequently spoofs current affairs, has launched an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to help fund a musical movie entitled ‘UnbelYEEvable: The Musical’. The campaign aims to raise USD$25,000 to produce the film.

Originally a sketch for theatre production Chestnuts 50, MDA asked writer-director Jonathan Lim to remove the Amos Yee segment from the production which ran in September.

MDA said in a statement that the script was submitted late, and that it was unable to process "several problematic segments concerning an ongoing court case" in time.

Lim, founder of Chestnuts told Yahoo Singapore the movie will be released on YouTube. The choice of platform was partially inspired by Yee himself. “After all, MDA could only request for Amos Yee to take down his videos, but never managed to,” said Lim.

In July this year, 16-year-old blogger was given a four-week backdated jail sentence after being found guilty of making offensive remarks against Christianity, and for circulating an obscene image.

Lim also said Chestnuts has not contacted Yee regarding this project.
“It’s not an Amos Yee project, it’s about us, as Singaporeans dealing with the whole saga.” said Lim, “This is a parody of the media circus that happened around him… At the end of the day, it’s not really about Amos. It’s about how we reacted to Amos.”

Lim hopes the film can be released this year. He said, “We’re hoping to release the movie in time for SG50. We think the message is more poignant and meaningful now more than ever. Basically, before December 31st.”

streetsmart73 04-11-2015 10:09 AM

:D 20 bucks from me is suffice :D

jwhtan 04-11-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by streetsmart73 (Post 9915154)
:D 20 bucks from me is suffice :D

AFC got more support from u, even though u dun do buysell and dun come for our dinners.
I thank you on behalf of AFC :D

streetsmart73 04-11-2015 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwhtan (Post 9915173)
AFC got more support from u, even though u dun do buysell and dun come for our dinners.
I thank you on behalf of AFC :D

:D sori barney for missing out af's activities:D

Honest, I am alright "sponsoring" meaningful events from af :D