Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tank set-ups, Filtration & Water Management (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Building Of My Platform Pond - A Dream Comes True (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=528319)

ThomasLim 12-05-2016 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireblade (Post 9949494)
wah... looks like you have a new problem!

birds or human?

Haha... No la, just monitor my fish and maybe sometimes can see pretty mm. LOL... Bro, u expert? Any wifi cctv expert in AF to give advise? :)

300 16-05-2016 09:45 PM

😳😳😳 amazing! Ups to ur dream setup

Aro77 17-05-2016 02:28 AM

no expert here , but maybe could you share your CCTV problem?

ThomasLim 17-05-2016 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aro77 (Post 9950470)
no expert here , but maybe could you share your CCTV problem?

I can watch via wifi through my phone. But once I use mobile data, I cannot connect... I search internet and is something to do with port forwarding issues. I just cannot get it solved. So right now I can only use my phone to monitor my fish when I am at home :confused::( then must well sit outside and look direct :D see if any bro can help, very appreciate...

elimmel 17-05-2016 11:00 PM

Which internet provider you using? I had the same issue with my media player. Turned out I needed static ip for it to work properly with mobile data.

fireblade 18-05-2016 12:47 AM

Which camera you used? I used dlink got no such issue. . And I'm on singtel

Aro77 18-05-2016 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThomasLim (Post 9950640)
I can watch via wifi through my phone. But once I use mobile data, I cannot connect... I search internet and is something to do with port forwarding issues. I just cannot get it solved. So right now I can only use my phone to monitor my fish when I am at home :confused::( then must well sit outside and look direct :D see if any bro can help, very appreciate...

Currently you are viewing it through your local IP , u need to allow port forwarding through your firewall for just that specific IP Camera , can easily be done. go to your router settings then to security then to single port forwarding and then select your IP Camera.

vadriewyn 18-05-2016 07:37 AM

If you have a static IP address, then you should be able to access your camera over the Internet, with port forwarding.

If you do not, then you'd likely need to sign up for some free DNS binding service to ensure your Internet IP address is always mapped to a domain name before doing the same port forwarding on your router.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

ThomasLim 19-05-2016 05:43 PM

I am using Singtel...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aro77 (Post 9950733)
Currently you are viewing it through your local IP , u need to allow port forwarding through your firewall for just that specific IP Camera , can easily be done. go to your router settings then to security then to single port forwarding and then select your IP Camera.

Bro Aro77 and bro Vadriewyn, I go into my Asus router, got too many settings inside, very confusing. I change here change there also cannot get it work, in the end still cannot get it solved :( Maybe if you happen to passby buangkok MRT, come and have a coffee and help me :)

TIA

spidy 21-05-2016 11:08 AM

Hi TL,

I am interested to understand your design on the backwash portion. I am building a 2m x 1.5m x 1m (deep) cement pond. Because of the space constrain my bio filter will be along the 1.5m side

Fukai told me the bio filter system they built got backwash so no need to empty the chamber to clean. Every time just use the back wash to flush out the waste.

So how does this backwash thing works ? My previous multi chamber filter always has to remove brush, Jap mat etc to clean. Very tedious.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk