Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arowana Discussion (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   aro spotted at KK lotus pond (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180739)

Zoff 24-04-2005 10:39 AM

aro spotted at KK lotus pond

Think tt pond will have quite a few aros... seems perfect for them... yest when i was there i saw one 1.5 red swiming calming along the shore... it was in perfert condition. Wonder howmany aros there are in there :D

kenboy08 24-04-2005 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoff
Think tt pond will have quite a few aros... seems perfect for them... yest when i was there i saw one 1.5 red swiming calming along the shore... it was in perfert condition. Wonder howmany aros there are in there :D

Hope nobody goes there to try to catch them. :D
How big is the pond btw?

Zoff 24-04-2005 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenboy08
Hope nobody goes there to try to catch them. :D
How big is the pond btw?

it is HUGE.... bigger than the size of a breeding pond.... i think it's quite easy to catch... all u need to do is stand at the side and wait with a jala(casting net) when it swims by....

but it is only a 1.5 red... dun think anyone will bother with it

mercury_yz 24-04-2005 11:27 AM

KK Pond

Use to bring my children there to feed the fishes. Try throwing an entire piece of bread in there and you will be greeted by really large catfishes that will consume it in one gulp. Will go there today and see if I can spot the aro have I have never seen one in that pond (there are Kois and Lou Hans which I have seen). During weekends there are people fishing illegally, probably trying to catch the catfishes which are available in abundance.

KANCE 24-04-2005 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercury_yz
Use to bring my children there to feed the fishes. Try throwing an entire piece of bread in there and you will be greeted by really large catfishes that will consume it in one gulp. Will go there today and see if I can spot the aro have I have never seen one in that pond (there are Kois and Lou Hans which I have seen). During weekends there are people fishing illegally, probably trying to catch the catfishes which are available in abundance.

where is KK pond??? reservoir??? hope e aro is left in peace

Gamble 24-04-2005 11:39 AM

You can feed the fish? catfish koi and LH? Where is this KK pond?
Btw, norm aros that are released are done so with the purpose of buang sway..so I really doubt anyone should try to catch it..

aro_boi 24-04-2005 12:23 PM

KK pond is juz behind KK hospital, the pond is managed by KK hospital. dont anyhow go there n catch the aro lah bro's, wait kana jail then u know not worth it. btw Tanglin Police Station is juz beside KK, i worked there before n saw many people kena lock up for other offences. i dun think anyone would wanna spend the nite in lock up rite :) :cool:

AGV 24-04-2005 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoff

Bros you are luck sia .... I work at KK, I only saw that BIG catfish but never see any arowana before. ;)

aroyt 24-04-2005 04:56 PM

Dun try...lah.. wait kena caught and locked up can't even take care of your own aros..