Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Goldfish & Koi Forum (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ranchu hunting in Singapore (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130402)

mybirdshit 11-06-2004 06:20 PM

Ranchu hunting in Singapore

I will be coming down to Singapore to hunt for top-view ranchu...anyone knows anywhere that currently has stocks of nisai top view ranchu? Like TASC,Japan Ranchu Palace or somewhere? I need to know so that my trip is worth my time...here in Malaysia no stock at the moment...
Or even better...anyone here has an extra nisai male top view ranchu for sale? It does not matter whether it is thai or jap fish,but quality must be reasonable...a good outline is AAA fish or better...anyone can help?

jhlover 11-06-2004 06:23 PM

Hello welcome to singapore. can i show you around in our local farm for rachus??

mybirdshit 11-06-2004 06:27 PM

I am unsure of actual date I am going down but should be this month...know anyone or anywhere that has nisai male top view ranchu in stock?

skido 15-06-2004 02:45 PM

Japanese Ranchu

Came across this shop in serangoon gardens. They sell japanese ranchus. you can drop by there have a look. Shop name is Precious Aquarium

Sotong King 15-06-2004 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mybirdshit
I will be coming down to Singapore to hunt for top-view ranchu...anyone knows anywhere that currently has stocks of nisai top view ranchu? Like TASC,Japan Ranchu Palace or somewhere? I need to know so that my trip is worth my time...here in Malaysia no stock at the moment...
Or even better...anyone here has an extra nisai male top view ranchu for sale? It does not matter whether it is thai or jap fish,but quality must be reasonable...a good outline is AAA fish or better...anyone can help?

Bro, try Aquatic Connection at blk 53 Sims Place. You can also hop over to JK Aquatic which near by - one stone kill 2 birds.

You can also try the Straits Fish Farm at 31 Seletar West Farmway 1, Jalan Kayu.

samuelphan 15-06-2004 05:14 PM

Was at Straits just now over lunch time ... they have a tank of top-view Thai Ranchu on sale ... quite nice but body abit too short for my liking ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sotong King
Bro, try Aquatic Connection at blk 53 Sims Place. You can also hop over to JK Aquatic which near by - one stone kill 2 birds.

You can also try the Straits Fish Farm at 31 Seletar West Farmway 1, Jalan Kayu.

mybirdshit 15-06-2004 05:44 PM

Thanks,guys...I will go see these places...anywhere else? Or anyone else with a spare nisai for sale? Preferably male...

Ronald 15-06-2004 10:02 PM

Quote:

Wats ur budget? Saw your post on another website u only willing to pay RM300-400, are u the same person? If so, dun waste ur time. Tat budget cannot even get u a normal tosai, dun tok abt nisai and AAA :cool:

mybirdshit 15-06-2004 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronald
Wats ur budget? Saw your post on another website u only willing to pay RM300-400, are u the same person? If so, dun waste ur time. Tat budget cannot even get u a normal tosai, dun tok abt nisai and AAA :cool:

Actually I did get a AAA tosais for RM300+ here in Malaysia...however that budget is only if I can from a local hobbyist...
However,I am willing to pay about S$400 if need be in Singapore...you can help? I go to Singapore to look cause Malaysia at the moment seems to have no stock anywhere...not in Penang,Ipoh or KL...they have nisai japanese fish at RM200 but are far below standard...standard fish are at RM400-500 but these are all sold out...competition class fish around RM700-1000 seem to be sold even before they are unpacked...so I need to look out of Malaysia...

samuelphan 16-06-2004 11:14 AM

U can try to check out Precious at Srangoon Garden. They often have tosai available. ;)

Quote:

Actually I did get a AAA tosais for RM300+ here in Malaysia...however that budget is only if I can from a local hobbyist...
However,I am willing to pay about S$400 if need be in Singapore...you can help? I go to Singapore to look cause Malaysia at the moment seems to have no stock anywhere...not in Penang,Ipoh or KL...they have nisai japanese fish at RM200 but are far below standard...standard fish are at RM400-500 but these are all sold out...competition class fish around RM700-1000 seem to be sold even before they are unpacked...so I need to look out of Malaysia...