Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   African cichlids (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   African Cichlids (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533193)

BadRobot 12-07-2015 04:37 PM

African Cichlids
 
Bros..

Where is the best place to get African cichlids? Imean a one stop shop if any..

trueblue82 13-07-2015 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadRobot (Post 9877786)
Bros..

Where is the best place to get African cichlids? Imean a one stop shop if any..

if you r talking about malawis...can try yun feng:o

freddie 17-07-2015 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trueblue82 (Post 9877958)
if you r talking about malawis...can try yun feng:o

+1 for Yun Feng.

denberg 20-07-2015 11:41 AM

May I know where is yun feng. TIA

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

trueblue82 20-07-2015 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denberg (Post 9880405)
May I know where is yun feng. TIA

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk


Yun Feng Pte Ltd
(Plot 32)No1 Pasir Ris Coast Industrial Park 1 Singapore 518235 Tel: +65 62881245 :)

denberg 20-07-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trueblue82 (Post 9880712)
Yun Feng Pte Ltd
(Plot 32)No1 Pasir Ris Coast Industrial Park 1 Singapore 518235 Tel: +65 62881245 :)

Thanks for the info. :D

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

CCT 21-07-2015 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadRobot (Post 9877786)
Bros..



Where is the best place to get African cichlids? Imean a one stop shop if any..


If you are looking for 1 stop go nayang seaview, you can buy your fish, tank set, filter everything in a place, the only thing they short is sand. Haha

CCT 21-07-2015 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCT (Post 9880774)
If you are looking for 1 stop go nayang seaview, you can buy your fish, tank set, filter everything in a place, the only thing they short is sand. Haha


Oh ya for fish wise narrow down what you one base on the size of you tank first. Malawi is good to start but not everyone should start small, if you have bigger tank like 3 or 4 ft, get min 3 inches is recommended, this is from my experience talk not any rules
Har, welcome to the world of african haha

BadRobot 22-07-2015 08:23 PM

Thanks all for contributing.. bought 35pcs at OTF last weekend for my 5.5ft tank..

freddie 24-07-2015 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadRobot (Post 9881673)
Thanks all for contributing.. bought 35pcs at OTF last weekend for my 5.5ft tank..

Bro! You should start a thread with photos so you can see the fish develop over the next few months.

Cheers


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 01:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)