Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Aquatic Showcase & Photography (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   DFI arowana showcase (crossback to be won) (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253569)

jwhtan 09-09-2006 12:50 PM

DFI arowana showcase (crossback to be won)

We are proud to bring you this opportunity to showcase your DFI arowanas where you stand a chance to win a DFI gradeAA crossback, a DFI RTG or a DFI Grade2 red.

If you are keeping a DFI arowana, do take this opportunity to photograph some nice pics and put them up at the arowana showcase section.

The best picture will be selected at the end of September and winners will be notified accordingly. Participants are advised that the competition is sponsored by DFI and Aro-Pacific Aquarium. The rights to use the pictures for future promotional/advertising usage is requested. Permissions are deemed to be granted upon your submissions to this showcase.

Do get your cameras out, get your best friends who are good in photography and put up your best pics here.

Please state the tag number, tag date and the breed of your arowana when you submit your pics.

Happy Clicking.

Cheers
John on behalf of William Goh (DFI) and Simon (Aro-Pacific Aquarium)

master chief 09-09-2006 02:11 PM

alamak!too bad me no DFI arows...but anyway..good luck to those who have DFI arows n may the best win.....

SWOZT 09-09-2006 03:08 PM

Ooooh, this is gonna be nice. I dont have a DFI aro, but if anybody have, good luck to those who post. Hope you can win.

All showcase GOLD winners can whip out your camera and make it worth your while!! Dont have DFI aro can help those who have take and share the prize. :D

teardrops23 09-09-2006 08:32 PM

HalO!

I have a few pcs of DFI xb collections.Under my gallery!THKS!

DCKY 09-09-2006 11:21 PM

Please see this........:)

If you are keeping a DFI arowana, do take this opportunity to photograph some nice pics and put them up at the arowana showcase section. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by teardrops23
HalO!

I have a few pcs of DFI xb collections.Under my gallery!THKS!

RedWateR 09-09-2006 11:27 PM

perfect!! time to see some great stuffs from 1 particular farm. cheersss :)

mill 10-09-2006 02:02 AM

John, please advise when is the closing date for the photo submission? thanx.

aawcy 10-09-2006 09:53 AM

i dun have DFI aro as well....

SWOZT 10-09-2006 10:40 AM

Those with adult DFI XB or super red in west area who want to take pics, PM me hor. See if have time i take for you pics (Night time only). Then prize (If we win, slim chance but can try) we share half half? Take chopper to split the fish. :D

Exoticfish 10-09-2006 11:56 AM

I am looking forward to see some DFI XB and reds pictures here. Hope some members can show me some pictures of quality DFI adult aros?