Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Aquatic Showcase & Photography (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Introducing my new Spoon Head VFSR... (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227486)

GreenTea 25-02-2006 10:44 AM

very nice finnages...:)

Koji™ 25-02-2006 11:56 AM

The shape no horse run... the scales are so clean looking with nice base colouration... finages must recover liao then can make people drool...skin green green see liao sibeh shong!!! :p

williamt 25-02-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koji™
The shape no horse run... the scales are so clean looking with nice base colouration... finages must recover liao then can make people drool...skin green green see liao sibeh shong!!! :p

the finages purposely cut it to make it bigger when grow back bro. Fish was tagged on Thursday so still have not seen it's full potential yet. Give it another 1 month hehehe

Koji™ 25-02-2006 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by williamt
the finages purposely cut it to make it bigger when grow back bro. Fish was tagged on Thursday so still have not seen it's full potential yet. Give it another 1 month hehehe

Swee liao la. Already can more or less see it's original colouration.

williamt 25-02-2006 12:09 PM

Quote:

Swee liao la. Already can more or less see it's original colouration.

hahahaha original is suppose to be much more shiny than the picture. Once settle down nicely, I can visualise how this piece gonna turn out

Humongous 25-02-2006 12:18 PM

Quote:

Abang WT , How to properly cut the tail without damaging it....?;)

Koji™ 25-02-2006 12:19 PM

Quote:

hahahaha original is suppose to be much more shiny than the picture. Once settle down nicely, I can visualise how this piece gonna turn out

Now it's all about waiting nia.:D

williamt 25-02-2006 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humongous
Abang WT , How to properly cut the tail without damaging it....?;)

I don't know how to explain to you without the actual fish on hand leh. Anyway it's cut by the farm not me hehehe. I only cut my own fish tail. Cutting is just 1 thing, the other thing is after cutting the fish must be able to kombang most of the time, so when grow back sure big big tail hehehe. Something new hor

williamt 25-02-2006 12:26 PM

Quote:

Now it's all about waiting nia.:D

yup tan ku tio wu hehehehe

Koji™ 25-02-2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

I don't know how to explain to you without the actual fish on hand leh. Anyway it's cut by the farm not me hehehe. I only cut my own fish tail. Cutting is just 1 thing, the other thing is after cutting the fish must be able to kombang most of the time, so when grow back sure big big tail hehehe. Something new hor

Where got something new bro??:p