Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Aquatic Showcase & Photography (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Abang Comm Update (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194772)

terence28 22-07-2005 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kagemaru
seldom touch pool...bowling yes...pool after kena trashed by the Parklane Mei Mei Master I give up liao:p

When u get on the pool table (with yr ah lian), u only need yr extendable cue, no need for two-piece cue mah.... Better give the two-piece cue to our future national champ Fred!

terence28 22-07-2005 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOM32
1. Visit
Bro T28, actually my wife looking forward to meet your CO last night. I told her the reason why she cannot come. She wishes to meet someday again.

2. Aros
Thank you very much Abang Eddie and T28 for taking those wonderful pics of my aros. Bro Koji has good skill and both of you are just superd. Do not need to edit pics also look so nice. Pictures really look so much better than my actual aros. Is the camera's skill that count, so bros, if you want nice pics of your aros, look for them. My eldest son [Paul] is too busy on the chart line with his new girl friend, so he did not burn the CD for me. So, likely cannot post any pics this week. Thank you very much Abang Eddy to post some for me last night.

Abang,

Thanks so much for yr most wonderful hospitality, i felt very relax at yr place! I am very intrigued by yr DIY filtration system, and not to mention all the beautiful aros!

My wife also feel very disappointed that her work kept her from our wonderful gathering, we actually nearly made a u-turn to yr place! Next time i will bring her so sure!

Since Paul never burn the CD for u, I will now go home to my PC and upload the pics to share with u & bros here.

Cheers!

alleyoop 22-07-2005 01:21 PM

waoh.... drooling comm...

all monster size...

freak85 22-07-2005 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kagemaru
lolz joking nia...but if I never see wrongly, kind in heart man:p

usually I dun see wrong ppl one:p tats y end up too little frenz...too direct with my words:p

:o :o :o :o :o i also not much frens............ :o

French Kiss 22-07-2005 01:22 PM

nice comm power fish sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

freak85 22-07-2005 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terence28
When u get on the pool table (with yr ah lian), u only need yr extendable cue, no need for two-piece cue mah.... Better give the two-piece cue to our future national champ Fred!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: he like two piece cue???????/ can call me........ hehehehhehe~~~~~~~~~~

winkelhock 22-07-2005 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terence28

Doggie at the size of the table??? Kinky..... :o

winkelhock 22-07-2005 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack lee
i will be the 1st to wait dwnstairs!!!! :p :p p.s go and buy a highblow put in the FGT..maybe can ask the free lancers to relax in the FGT... :p

High blow for what BBBJ brand better....

Pendian 22-07-2005 01:57 PM

Very nice setup. Power comm.

TOM32 22-07-2005 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie2000
wow sounds very happening last nite. darn i always miss the gd things. ok next time if got chance i sponser my home brewed super extra stout and beer ok ;)

Nep Andrew

Yes, i have wonderful guests. Is actually a returning round after my wife and I have visited broT28 place. Many bros were expecting my Nep to be present especailly bro T28/Abang Eddie. Would be great if i have included you in my list last night. You will be able to assist me in explaining in details the river flow system and the hidden trays. In my future gathering, I will never spare you and of course your brewed super extra alcohol that is burning hot when it flow by the heart.

Nep, stay tune for my recall.

Regards