Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arowana Fanatics Club Activities (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Withdrawal of Panda Aquatic Centre as AFC associate member (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=403072)

jwhtan 18-12-2009 11:23 AM

Withdrawal of Panda Aquatic Centre as AFC associate member

Panda Aquatic Centre has decided to withdraw as an Associate Member with AFC. Their Associate Membership fees have not been paid. They have decided that the activities conducted by AFC and the objectives of the club does not align with those of Panda Aquatic Centre. They have decided they do not want to have anything to do with us. We are disappointed that we have not been able to attract one of the pioneer farms in Singapore to join the club. Reluctantly, we have accepted their withdrawal and their reasons for doing so.

Therefore, we will not be conducting any activities or broadcast any updates/events from Panda Aquatics Centre. The list of Associate Members will corrected accordingly. To avoid any further misunderstandings, members are kindly requested to refrain from posting threads in relation to Panda Aquatic Centre. This includes all buying and selling of their arowanas. Should you mistakenly do so, we will delete the threads or posts accordingly.

Last but not least, I sincerely apologise to all our members who were looking forward to the planned activities to Panda Aquatic Centre. This will now not happen.

We thank you for your co-operation.

|JTBC| 08-01-2010 01:48 AM

Sad to hear that. :(

Bryan 09-02-2010 12:29 AM

wat miss to us

lincolngoh 26-02-2010 10:38 AM

So nothing can be said about Panda, good or bad.

Just to clarify, we cannot warn members if there is something with Panda aros nor post buy/sell disputes regarding their Arowanas. Right?

jwhtan 26-02-2010 09:00 PM

Nothing. Nothing at all.

No threads, no posts, no nothing.

What else is needed to clarify ???? :o

When there is nothing, there will be no misunderstandings.

envyloh 26-02-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lincolngoh (Post 7587280)
So nothing can be said about Panda, good or bad.

Just to clarify, we cannot warn members if there is something with Panda aros nor post buy/sell disputes regarding their Arowanas. Right?

if there is issue with aro from participating farm, AF will take up the issue?

and AF will warn and blacklist unprofessional farm and lfs.

That is a good setup, i wish we have a system like this here.

joshua02 27-02-2010 12:41 AM

Which means if i have a Panda Aquatic Aro for sale, i cant post it for sale in the forum here?

laodie 27-02-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshua02 (Post 7589055)
Which means if i have a Panda Aquatic Aro for sale, i cant post it for sale in the forum here?

no you cannot.