Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Singapore Politics (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   HSR Finished (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=539256)

globalcookie 01-06-2018 02:11 PM

SST was before GST and SST vs GST tax collected average at 2:3

So he is only looking at reinstating SST and doing away with Zero GST (not totally abolished but 0%).

Change of gov good or not, ask Malaysians. We are not directly impacted by the change.

lenghan 01-06-2018 05:23 PM

Maybe Dr M is letting this decision to be made by his would-be successor in the next 2 years? And he'll say....I reduced it to zero, my successor reinstated?
That's how I see Dr M, being the "old-hand" handling the state of affairs

globalcookie 01-06-2018 05:27 PM

By making it 0% instead of scrapping it totally, it leaves this vehicle open for future use. Not necessary 2 years later, which I doubt would be raise so soon. It's like in divorce papers, maintenance $1/mth (not sure what this means... future can ask for whatever sum?). Why not, $1xlifespan and just pay in 1 lump sum? :D

therat 02-06-2018 12:01 AM

Now malaysia finance minister said. HSR can relook into it in further.

I guess they not willingly to pay the breaking contract cost.
So just want to buy time. They hv pently of land to lay aside. I dont think they purchase any land or do and anything.
While sgp hv acquire land, design, quotation... Etc

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

hkh 02-06-2018 02:14 AM

If Najib can siphon money from 1MDB.......who knows what he had done to HSR ??

denser 04-06-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therat (Post 10012650)
Now malaysia finance minister said. HSR can relook into it in further.

I guess they not willingly to pay the breaking contract cost.
So just want to buy time. They hv pently of land to lay aside. I dont think they purchase any land or do and anything.
While sgp hv acquire land, design, quotation... Etc

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

they very good at taking their own sweet time to build, look at danga bay as an example..

Auratus 08-06-2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denser (Post 10012521)
don't think Dr M wanna talk to Pinky, who is he? :rolleyes:

maybe Pinky volunteer to pay everything to make it happen..:eek:

then we will get increase GST, tax, ERP, more contribute to CPF and lock it :(

LHL rushed up within the week after PH won the election but Dr. M press release clearly state that there was no agenda and he does not know why LHL want to see him. Literally slapping LHL, no give face. Poor LHL don't know how he feels? Back home, LHL press release said that was nothing much being discussed. Think Dr. M only see LHL for a short while, shake hand, take picture and sent him off.

hkh 08-06-2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auratus (Post 10012836)
LHL rushed up within the week after PH won the election but Dr. M press release clearly state that there was no agenda and he does not know why LHL want to see him. Literally slapping LHL, no give face. Poor LHL don't know how he feels? Back home, LHL press release said that was nothing much being discussed. Think Dr. M only see LHL for a short while, shake hand, take picture and sent him off.

No choice la......actually he was planning to have MSW with Najib again to celebrate BN's victory..........:D

stargazer 13-06-2018 12:03 AM

Now Dr M say HSR is postponed. Not scrapped.:eek:

Charlesnah 13-06-2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargazer (Post 10013005)
Now Dr M say HSR is postponed. Not scrapped.:eek:



Saying this mean they do not need to compensate us?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 10:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)