Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Qian Hu (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Flowerhorn Fish Food (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=437238)

Qian Hu 04-10-2010 04:41 PM

Flowerhorn Fish Food

Dear Friends,

XO Humpy Head
  • Ocean Free Humpy Head is a unique formulated fish feed to induce speedy head growth for all Flowerhorn breeds. Shape of head growth will also improve through constant feeding.
  • Feed is high in protein so as to help fish grow at a faster rate and improving head growth.
  • High content of spirulina and krill extracts with other natural color enhancing elements that will improve the fish's sparkle dots in 2-3 weeks.
  • Special immune substance added to increase fish's resistance against diseases.

XO Ever Red
  • Ocean Free Ever Red is an essential fish food to magnify the red coloration for all Flower Horn breeds. Constant feeding will increase the spread of redness and maintaining the intensity throughout.
  • Feed is specially processed to help the fish grow at a more radiant and healthy fish.
  • High content of spirulina and krill extracts with other natural color enhancing elements that will improve the fish's redness in 2-3 weeks.
  • Special immune substance added to increase fish's resistance against diseases.

XO Super Redsyn
  • Ocean Free XO Super Redsyn is the total special formulated fish feed that will induce speedy head growth for the new generation redsyn Flower Horn breeds. Shape of the head growth and redness will also improve through constant feeding.
  • Feed is high in protein so as to help fish grow at a faster rate and improving head growth.
  • High content of spirulina and high-grade special color enhancement ingredients that will improve fish's color in 2-3 weeks period.

XO Starry
  • Ocean Free Starry is a special formulated fish feed to speedily surface the sparkle dots for all Flower Horn breeds. Constant feediing will not only enhance the number of dots, but also enhance the shine.
  • Feed is specially processed to help the fish grow at a faster rate and improving health.
  • High content of spirulina and krill extract with other natural color enhancing elements that will improve the fish's sparkle dots in 2-3 weeks.

XO Redsyn Stick
  • Ocean Free XO Redsyn stick is a total specially formulated fish food that is made to special shape for accommodating different eating habits and will induce speedy head growth fir all generations of Flower Horn breed. Shape of the head growth and redness will also improve through constant feeding.
  • High content of spirulina and high-grade special color enhancement ingredients that will improve the fish's color in 2-3 weeks period.

XO Junior Redsyn
  • Ocean Free XO Junior Redsyn is the total special formulated fish feed that will induce head growth for all young generation Flower Horn breeds. Shape of the head growth and redness will also improve through constant feeding.
  • High content of spirulina and high-grade special color enhancement ingredients that will improve the fish's color in 3-6 weeks period.

Be sure to find out more from your nearest LFS. Alternatively, you can purchase it at our Fish Farm @ 71 Jalan Lekar, Accessories Retail Shop, Tel: 67661554.
Thank you! Visit Our website at http://www.qianhu.com for more of our products.:)

Allen Ng 13-10-2010 12:47 PM

Did not know that there is such a large variety of LH food..............

thor 04-05-2016 01:19 PM

hi bro
heard from my friend do you have these product FH-G1 flowerhorn pellet other than the XO brand
can explain to me more on this pellet benefits

regaards

thor

thor 04-05-2016 01:43 PM

hi
may i know the price for FH-G1 flowerhorn pellet?
can i buy at local fish shop? or must come over to your farm to buy?
do you accept cards or just cash payment
please advise

regards

thor

Qian Hu 04-05-2016 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thor (Post 9947966)
hi bro
heard from my friend do you have these product FH-G1 flowerhorn pellet other than the XO brand
can explain to me more on this pellet benefits

regaards

thor

Hi bro thor,

Thank you for your enquiry! OF® FH-G1 Pro Head is the state-of-the-art technological breakthrough in fish nutrition for your beloved Flowerhorn by inducing greater development of head growth and improve the contour of the Nuchal hump.

Product Benefits:
  • Enriched with OF® Opti-FH, a thoroughly tested metabolic enhancer that increases the feed’s digestibility and absorbability by at least *30%.
  • Bio-formulated with immune-enhancing substances that fortify your Flowerhorn’s immune system for better health and extra resistance against sickness, thus reducing mortality.
  • Improves the fish’s sparkle dots in *1-2 weeks with a unique blend of natural spirulina and a deep sea zooplankton extracts with other natural color enhancing elements.
  • Promotes contour of head growth and improves the growth of finnage by channeling nutrients to the vertebrate and bones.

You can check out our website for the full range of sizes. It is available at all leading LFS and also at our Qian Hu retails shop. Do let me know which size you are interested in bro and I'll get back to you with the price asap.

thor 04-05-2016 03:42 PM

I am not nice of the size
If my fish is between 1 to 2 inch
What size should be ok for the fish to eat?
This type of pellet is floating or not floating type
Regards
Thor

Qian Hu 04-05-2016 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thor (Post 9947981)
I am not nice of the size
If my fish is between 1 to 2 inch
What size should be ok for the fish to eat?
This type of pellet is floating or not floating type
Regards
Thor

Hi bro Thor, the FHG1 is a floating type pellet and I will recommend the Mini pellets for your fish! :)

thor 06-05-2016 02:25 PM

hi bro
do you accept visa or mastercard if i go over to qian hu to buy the items?

regards

thor

Qian Hu 09-05-2016 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thor (Post 9948374)
hi bro
do you accept visa or mastercard if i go over to qian hu to buy the items?

regards

thor

Hi bro Thor,

Sorry for late reply. Yes we do accept Visa or Mastercard with min purchase of $20.