Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums

Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chatterbox (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   THIS IS MANCHESTER UNITED #138 (2018/19) - Rejuvenated Red Devils! (http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542171)

sfk7 21-01-2019 01:54 PM

Harry bailed out tottenham in the last moment, too bad for us.

Oh.. its Winks this time. ;)

Shadow7 21-01-2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfk7 (Post 10020644)
Harry bailed out tottenham in the last moment, too bad for us.

Oh.. its Winks this time. ;)

Alli down with hamstring. Actually I would personally have prefered for us to pipe Chelsea to 4th place and have Spurs overtaking Liverpool & Man City to the title. Now with Kane & Alli injured and Son on national duties it seems like they will be suck into the battle for the top 4 positions with so many 1st team key players unavailable at the same time it will be a tough period.

loveikan 21-01-2019 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBP604 (Post 10020633)
Guess our baby-faced has found his first XI.
Lets hope the casualty can recover to allow squad for rotation.
Every match is like final and we just have to focus.
GGMU

Almost there bah.

Herrera, Lindeloff, Martial and Rashford improve the most since Ole took over.

Only Fred and Valencia hardly play since.

loveikan 21-01-2019 05:26 PM

Watched a video on Rashford"s training and it looked tough.
Can also see that beef up a lot now.
Not sure the training is on his own or is he following a customized training plan.

lukeber 21-01-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow7 (Post 10020645)
Alli down with hamstring. Actually I would personally have prefered for us to pipe Chelsea to 4th place and have Spurs overtaking Liverpool & Man City to the title. Now with Kane & Alli injured and Son on national duties it seems like they will be suck into the battle for the top 4 positions with so many 1st team key players unavailable at the same time it will be a tough period.

Why Spurs? Shouldn't the best team win the title ? :D :p

Shadow7 21-01-2019 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukeber (Post 10020650)
Why Spurs? Shouldn't the best team win the title ? :D :p

Would not Tottenham be the best team if they win the title :rolleyes:

jwhtan 21-01-2019 09:38 PM

I think the title is still Liverpool's to lose

1. To state the obvious, Liverpool have lost only one game and are 4 points ahead.
2. Barring one year, every team that lead the Premiership Standings at Christmas went on to win the title.
3. It is really difficult to win the Premiership consecutively. Only two teams have managed to win back to back titles.

Personally I dun think Spurs can mount a challenge. Especially with Kane injured and Son away at the Asian Games. They just do not have the strength in depth.

So it's just a two horse race for the title

But the race for 4th place is beginning to get interesting.

lukeber 21-01-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow7 (Post 10020651)
Would not Tottenham be the best team if they win the title :rolleyes:

Then no difference if Man City, Liverpool or Tottenham win the title, including Man Utd. Just the best team to win :D

KeeHuat 22-01-2019 02:42 AM

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Scott McTominay has signed a new contract, which will keep him at the club until June 2023, with the option to extend for a further year.

Scott McTominay said:

“Manchester United has been my life since the age of five and playing for the club I've always supported is all I've ever wanted to do.

“I'm still young and I'm learning all the time from the manager, his coaching staff and from the world-class players in the squad.

”I can't wait to continue my progress at this great club.“

KeeHuat 22-01-2019 12:00 PM

There are some rumours that Paul Scholes will be named as the new manager of Oldham. If he becomes their manager, we will see how good he is since he has been critical of many managers and players.