View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 02:59 PM   #5
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor View Post
hi bro
heard from my friend do you have these product FH-G1 flowerhorn pellet other than the XO brand
can explain to me more on this pellet benefits

regaards

thor
Hi bro thor,

Thank you for your enquiry! OF® FH-G1 Pro Head is the state-of-the-art technological breakthrough in fish nutrition for your beloved Flowerhorn by inducing greater development of head growth and improve the contour of the Nuchal hump.

Product Benefits:
  • Enriched with OF® Opti-FH, a thoroughly tested metabolic enhancer that increases the feed’s digestibility and absorbability by at least *30%.
  • Bio-formulated with immune-enhancing substances that fortify your Flowerhorn’s immune system for better health and extra resistance against sickness, thus reducing mortality.
  • Improves the fish’s sparkle dots in *1-2 weeks with a unique blend of natural spirulina and a deep sea zooplankton extracts with other natural color enhancing elements.
  • Promotes contour of head growth and improves the growth of finnage by channeling nutrients to the vertebrate and bones.

You can check out our website for the full range of sizes. It is available at all leading LFS and also at our Qian Hu retails shop. Do let me know which size you are interested in bro and I'll get back to you with the price asap.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote