View Single Post
Old 29-07-2008, 02:43 AM   #80
kebab7
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBrown View Post
How would you like it if someone is sarcastic towards you, and more than once for that matter?

Since we are at this subject, let's take it a little bit further. You claim that you were trying to educate new hobbyists about real giants, but you have so far made at least 3 attempts at confusing hobbyists. Why would anyone still believe what you say? And just in case you forget, let me remind you:

1. Posting a tampered photo when someone asks how a green betta look like.
2. Referring to a giant betta having horns, or being horn like, and then now saying that they have pimples.
3. Saying that we should not be accurate in our terms but go with the majority, when there's only one definition of a halfmoon (which is accepted by the majority of experienced hobbyists).

I may decide that I should not take offence, but I don't know about the rest of the newer and even the experienced hobbyists here.

well...Firstly, I'll have to give it to you for your usage in rhetorical questions everywhere. " Why do we need to flare betta?" when you obviously know the ans. I bring this up because in other thread ,again without fail, you questioned the "horn-like" structure it has on giant. If you cant tell, do not blame it on other ppl, because majority of the ppl who keep giant know what is that "horn" that we often bring up. Again, do not assume that forumer here are ignorant to believe that there is an actual horn in it. Because of that, let me bring you to point 2... which is why i said there are "pimple"(to aid you to change the misconception that giants have horns). If those are not very gd use of descriptive words, pls forgive me and maybe you can find another gd word to replace it.

Point 3... no comment... thats y I said that you are always right. I already stated my stand... got "D" means HM... no "D" means no HM. what's there to argue? I doubt anyone came to my house to view fishes and I point to a SD and told them that it is 100% HM...

Enough abt giants.... big big betta at maturity exceeding 3.5inch is my kinda giant.

Point 1... I love to conceptionalise virtually how a green betta look like. Pardon me for sharing. I have learnt from my mistake and will not share pic like such again.

p.s: lets not chat here and take it outside forum if you wish (kopi on me)... if not I may be guilty of causing you to close your thread( I would not want that to happen)
kebab7 is offline   Reply With Quote