Thread: The Rep System
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2007, 12:59 PM   #126
jwhtan
Barney

Ok I dun want to explain anymore on the system already. I have had enough. I have explained this for years why we implement this and every now and then, someone comes up with " creative suggestions " which has been dissected and explained why we cannot have those, especially those can upzz, cannot zap ... make zappers public etc etc .... the next guy who suggested anything that has been suggested and taken down before, I zap him to zero. My tolerance on this has reached its limits. And if the person blah blah blah never read whatever, I kick him out.

Look, I explain the system before we start. I took in suggestions before implementation. I let it run one year and take suggestions after one year and made ratifications. I polled a vote to get majority decision if we should keep or scrap the system, and bloody hell, after all these, another smart alec comes knocking at the door and repeat what have transpired two and a half years ago all over again.

The same will go for the next guy who comes in here and whine about the loss of their rep points.
" I not whining but I just say his fish swee swee I kena zap, is this fair " U will be deemed as whining and off u go. I dun have time for all these crap anymore.

Enough of this damn rubbish.