Thread: new 422 journal
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2014, 12:49 AM   #65
armageddon
Senior Dragon

Default part 1

Some plants and my buceps. still in emersed condition with some slowly turning submerged.

some close up shots.
a small clump of kir royale. previously had another bigger beautiful clump bought by another bro.. haha

2 white nana, 1 is tied, 1 is stuffed into a "clamp" shape grove on the DW

golden nana under DW

a new bucephalandra i trying out, bucephalandra centipede blood red. randomly took 1 centipede and found this small one, the current leaves showing excellent shine of blue, but realised new submerged leave that is coming out is pretty reddish thus trying this piece to see its development. still have stocks available.

of course, not forgetting the main star, Skeleton KING!!!! some call it dark SK, some call it black SK. realised a flower has poped out and new leaves are coming out.

bucephalandra belindae clump, this clump is pretty big and in execellent condition. can't count how many pieces in it, but i guess there is more than 10. using it to form a cover for the cave area between the DW and BW.

small clump bucephalandra penelope, still in emersed state. notice the algaes on it. This piece is like a more expensive golden nana petite. have another few stalks in submerged form in my own small tank that is showing gold colour. very beautiful.

armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote