View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 10:12 PM   #17
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrblurr
I really dun see the point of not allowing ppl to buy and sell in forum afraid one day it become another Ebay? then remove the sell and buy section. Bcos one day more and more newbie will still lead to more members hitting 50 posts and more and more ppl will sell more rubbish! so in the end back to square one. so wat u guys going to do next? increase the number of count again? If so then the oldbies will gain the most advantage.

So wat if people come in will go straight to buy/sell most are hobbist who dun mind 2nd hand stuff or in barget and are not going to buy and sell to gain profit. Even they are how much can they earn? $1000? $2000?
Some ppl like me come in read a bit here and there or make full use of the search function to get instant answer as i know most of my doubt are FAQ and can really hardly get 50 posts.
U prefer ppl to repeat a common topic everytime in order to get 50 msgs which lead to a huge database?

As for solution for preventing ppl from selling TKL why not submit in our IC number to validate our identity and gain permission to sell or buy? And any mis act in the forum or anyone selling TLK can be trace and action can be taken against him. And can even prevent him from register a valid login ID if he is ban.
I can see ur point .. the amendments didn't work in ur favour