View Single Post
Old 14-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #74
morriselma
Dragon

I got 5 for posting 2 job advertisments in the chatterbox forum. parts of the PM i received to inform me of it:

"On Thursday 13 March 2008 8:20pm you posted your 1st Job Advert
On Thursday 13 March 2008 8:21pm you posted your 2nd Job Advert

Thereafter, I gave you an infraction of 5 points for Flooding and Spamming of Advertisements.

Though your Advertisements may seem appropriate, Chatterbox has stopped accepting both private Advertisements and Sales for a very long time now."

Just to clarify, I posted in a span of 1 minute as the job info has already been created and I would just copy and paste. I do not consider it as flooding or spamming as the titles and job positions are different as well the the contents (requirements etc). My professional employment agency is registered and we offer vacancies for proffessionals, not those MLM, ad-click earn cents or get-rich-scheme-for-fools type of jobs. You can ask the forummers if any of them benefitted from my job ad posts even though they've been deleted and I think some will say yes. Can I request though if I can create a thread and consolidate all my job ads on it? It can make a diference to someone out there. thanks!