Thread: Arowana Diet
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 01:59 AM   #9
Aro77
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_gal View Post
Yesterday just introduced the new one a new diet (Coz FINALLY!!! My bloodworms has been used up! HURRAY!)

White Silver/bait fish
Took to it like nobody biz...

Now problem is how to stop the bugger from stuffing itself to bloat.
is it possible for a fish to eat so much that it dies from bloat? recently i had 1 fish that was not doing so well in comm so i moved over to a FGT alone in which he strived, he would eat so much that i would get abit worried how can a fish eat so much, i was initially very happy that he was eating like that so i continued to feed and he really put on alot of size, After some time i decided it is time to control the feeding and so the bugger did really well.. finally he was bigger and stronger and so i reintroduced back to the comm, similar thing happened, he stopped eating for days. when i tried to catch out, he swam downwards against the net really hard and i just pulled him out with a good fight.. brought him back to separation in which his mouth area was injured. i just left him, changed water and maintained top parameters, it was only within 5 days that he started feeding again. however few days later he stopped eating and started parking against the tank wall. i realized he look-ed somewhat bloated and just continue to change water. few days later he just passed on...i was quite shocked..
Aro77 is offline   Reply With Quote