Thread: The Rep System
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2005, 06:20 PM   #64
neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallfish2
I think if anyone wants to zap anyone one of rep points, have the guts to put your reason and contact. Could there be any misunderstanding or a wrong phrase what was being communicated? Give that fella a chance to explain himself, and if you are still not happy after the explanation - then zap him for all I care.

But at least have the guts to identify yourself and even give others a chance to explain or apologise....... its always better to make a friend then to make an enemy. Dun be a coward to hide behind and zapping people, just give me an impression that that person is just a low life with very very low self esteem. Cheers!
after i read so many topics askign why they got zapped and stuff.i feel that rep points doesnt guaranteed one person reliability.

Sometimes,we disagree with something and we got zapped.sometimes,we said something wrong and we got zapped.but does rep points really that important?

ask yourself,whats the point of having alot of rep points but you dont know much about fish keeping?best example is me,i have 96 points but i am newbie in fish keeping and i am learning from alot of people here.i cant use this 96 points to exchange for rice,phones and so on.Its just an indicator on how many people actually love your style of postings and think that your post is a quality post and deserved some credits.

i dont agree with your suggestion regarding putting the phone number as it is better to do it through private messages and if the matter became worse,phone call might be the last resort but is it really necessary?

we cant make other people to keep on agreeing with what we said and vice versa.this is because we cant satisfied.As long as someone's post is constructive,i am sure he/she would be rewarded with point from some members here.

post what you think is right as long as all the words is put in the correct way and wont offends too many people.IF you think what you post is the truth,then face it and make people convince with what you posted.

just my 2 cents worth of opinion. ^-^