View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 01:19 AM   #9
jowy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navanod View Post
Bro, I've noticed that you've been starting new threads on very basic questions that the stickies already answered. A search on forums or google would also give you quite alot of info as well.

As much as we want to help newbies, perhaps you can also do some homework first before starting such 1 liner question threads

A german site already have charts telling people what will breed with what, google for it.

The real orange shrimp is a low form breeder, means it cannot even breed in a normal tank, so confirm cannot cross breed.
Hi,

Thanks for the info on the orange shrimp.
For your info, i did search through internet and forum on all the questions i ask here before i start to post.(which i didnt manage to get enough info and details on what i want to know)
As you say as much as you want to help newbies, but it sound like you arent happy on what i post.
Since you say you want to help newbies, then you post such a comment? (such 1 liner question threads)
Do you know i had give up more on my gaming time to search for whatever info on CRS through internet?
PEACE