View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 02:54 AM   #45
Seamaster

Update for Day 27

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Was busy on Friday, so did not have time to go down to document the development of the frys.

Bad new, baby LOLX has perish on early Saturday morning. According to worker, found LOLX without egg sack. Well that is the circle of life....now we can focus on baby Egor (One Eye Jack).

Yes!!! I hope you like the new video quality in HD. Am trying out this format for while. At least can see more details and the development of each part of the fry is clearer. No more "What......is that.....cannot see lar.......*squint*...wah @#$% eyes hurt man......anyways

Now onwards to the Frys.

Scale formation have spread across the body. Covering most or the entire body of the frys. There is a dark, bold, wide "V" line forming on the edge of the scales.

There are a series of criss-cross lines appearing on the side profile of the frys, separting the fry body horizontally into two halfs.
If you refer to my earlier videos, I was talking about a dark horizontal line connecting the tail lines to the two back lines. Well that dark criss-cross horizontal line has now become the horizontally, parting line for the frys, and behind this criss cross line, lies the main centre "back" bone of the frys. Hmmmm....u know when you have steam fish at home and after you have picked all the flesh and there is only bones, and there is that centre big "back" that connects all the other tiny bones together. Yeah that's the one I'm talking about.

The eyes of the frys have changed colour. When it was eye white before, now it is semi translucent, and oh "what big eyes you have..." Yes bigger and also more "pupil corruption" moving to towards the twelve o'clock of the eye balls.

Nostrils have formed nicely at just above the upper lip and the barbels have turned black at trip. And the Six patches on the frys head have grown larger.

Two tiny fins have grown out near the anal area of the frys. Did not notice that in the previous video.

Ok got to go liao. Time to zzzzzzzzzz. Have a good one.