View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 01:02 AM   #2
aCe^bOwleRz

In the previous post, that was the gadgets and accessories that I had when I started the tank. Not long after the setup of my tank, I wanted to try some other brand of Liquid fertilisers and I searched in the internet to find brands such as TMG, LushGro and Seachem among the more choices by Aquascapers.

Although they were reasonably priced, I wanted to try something which not many Aquascapers used, so I decided to bite the bullet and get myself the following line of fertilisers:-

• ADA Green Brighty Step 1
• ADA Green Brighty Step 2
• ADA Green Brighty Step 3
• ADA Green Brighty Special Lights

Yes, it is pricey but then again, I feel that the design is simple yet this range of fertilisers attracted my heart to it (not to mention, my money!). There are probably only a handful of Aquascapers in Singapore to use ADA line of fertilisers but the response from overseas is much better.
While doing my research on ADA Liquid fertilisers, I did manage to get the impression that this Liquid fertilisers are worth the cash spend on them (of course if your setup is more than 100 Gallon, I wouldn't suggest using them unless your pocket is deep) with good results from Aquascapers in Europe, not to mention Jeff from ADG.

While I was using Seachem Flourish as supplement for Trace Elements, I did not really get good growth from the Hemianthus callitrichoides “Cuba” that I was growing (might be the caused of Emersed HC). When I started to use ADA Liquid fertilisers (when my tank is around 1mth +), the growth of HC increased quite fast with around 4-5 leaves/day.