View Single Post
Old 30-06-2008, 02:29 PM   #21
NigelN

I've seen people catching crayfish at Kranji reservoir. They tie a piece of meat to a stick and throw it into the water. Near the bank will do. With a net on standby, they wait and tug gently at the bait once in a while. Once there is tension they slowly pull in the meat and once you can see the crayfish, you swipe him with your net. It helps to have a big net and to swipe him from behind (since they rocket backwards when they get chua tio). I heard people are doing this at Bedok reservoir too. Anyone want to try? I stay near Bedok.

Note that fishing with live/organic bait is prohibited in most reservoirs. Actually it's all reservoirs right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

C328 has this really nice black lobster with red trim, it's like a deep cherry red. If you are into guitars, it's a cherry sunburst pattern. Located near the crabs that are sold in soap boxes, it's in a huge square tupperware. Be warned, this bugger is itching to pinch.

Anyone know where to buy those blue lobsters that are a bright blue? A common name is the Electric Blue Lobster.