Thread: The Rep System
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 03:28 PM   #32
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by figo

my dear mod,
why is this needed, if you allow ppl to zap u without any reason, and up you without any reason....Is this what the rep system work right now ???

and why is it need to implement this new rule if this system dont really work as far as I concern...

why not just keep to the original concept, up and zap from all the member as and when they like, and not giving comment or name, if the mod think that the rep system work in this forum???
figo
i dunno how u linked the two different things together ... what is wrong to implement this new rule ? it allows us to have a tighter control over the number of points that can be added or zapped daily since it now appears to me there are a lot of people with spare points available w/o knowing what to do with them ... anyway whether there is this new rule or dun hv this new rule, u also dun think the system works, so wat's your fuss about ?

But for us, we know it works and that's good enough for us. What you feel, as far as yourself is concerned, we'll just leave it to yourself with all due respect