View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 01:11 AM   #1
BENG66
Dragon

Default Books on Fish Keeping & Aquarium Plant

Dear all, this probably my last few post for sales thread over at market place. I have a few books to let go. All for $50 firm. Self-collection at Punggol Field only. Contact me @ 9675 8697. No obligation. Thanks.

Descriptions:

Nature Aquarium World Book One( Takashi Amano).
This Book contains photographs of the world's most beautiful aquariums. This book has been designed for hobbyists and dealers; public aquariums could get a nice education too. Photos 90% 10%Condition of the book 8/10

Top View Ranchu Japan Year book 2002 (book 4).
Full pictorial (In Japan headings). Mostly photos 80%. Condition of the book 6/10 due to some pages coming out from the book stem.

Tropical Fishlopaedia (A complete guide to Fish Care). This book give advice and guidanceon all aspects of fish-keeping, choosing and buying compatible species, fish body language, nutrition, breeding, lighting, water & Decor. Not to forget indentifying and treating disease and much more. 90% wordings with picture description. Condition of the book 6/10

Aquarium series on Goldfish Book 1 & Book 2 (Taiwan Publisher). Pictorial book 70% with 30% wordings. Condition 7/10.

The Aquarium Plant Handbook by Oriental Aquarium. 183 pgs. A very good book for introduction of aquatic plants. With information of each plant with recommend PH, hard/soft, requirement of lights etc... Condition 7/10

Aquarium Plant Catalogue by Oriental Aquarium. 88 pages with full pictorial. Condition 7/10.
BENG66 is offline   Reply With Quote