View Single Post
Old 25-08-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
JosephIgnatius

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeHuat View Post
All waste, uneaten food, decaying plants, dead guppies will make the PH drop. When the guppies start dying, it will be a vicious drop as the remaining guppies will be poisoned and then die, and this will affect the rest and so on. I have ever lost about 100+ adult guppies in a tank many years ago when I wasn't aware of the dangers of overfeeding and overstocking. Then I was removing the dead guppies, changing the water. After a while, more would die and I would repeat the same thing again and again. In the end, I only had about 10 guppies that survived. I tried using all the PH up and PH down solutions but it didn't helped. Learnt a really big lession then.
OMG... sad for you lost bro keehuat ... i think i know whats happpening to my tank already... i have a area in the tank which is thickly plated, when fish die in there most of the time i dint notice, until i saw floting ones. n when i start to dig through those plant then i notice those rotten away fishes. BTW is there any cure for the rest of the still sirviving fishes ???