View Single Post
Old 21-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
DFI
Dragon Fish Industry

Default Sapphires are from 6034 and 6039 etc

Hi Aqua Nazo
Firstly, thanks for the kind support!

The Sapphires that are on offer are from 6034, 6039 and other quality brooders which we did not take pictures during harvests. We cannot possibly capture each and every harvests pictures as during peak times, we have as much as 3-4 harvests each week, and harvesting some 3-5 brooders each session (ie between 9-20 brooders a week ... in April/May and Sept).

Like many farms, we do not have enough manpower to take pictures as well as to process pictures, do write up .... and post them up for every brooder. This is very time consuming indeed. And these are probably the main reasons why some other farms do not practice taking harvest pictures. Hope to have your understanding that we may not be able to post each and every brooder's harvest pictures. We can only do it on a few selective brooders. But all the offsprings' quality are there for all to see, as well as to judge, agree?

As for the request to combine both BMB and Sapphire xbacks in order to make up the minimum purchase of 5 fishes for this Promo, yes, we are definitely flexible on that - you will simply be charged BMB's S$338 per pc and Sapphire S$418 per pc, and multiply by the number of pcs bought for each type. This is very fair to both parties, agree?

So hope to receive your PM soon, with regards to your most convenient date and time to visit our farm. Many thanks for the understanding and kind support.

Mrs Goh

Featured under our 'F6 and beyond brooders' are these two Sapphire Gold brooders, 6034 and 6039.
http://www.dragonfish.com/photo7/SC_5108.jpg

http://www.dragonfish.com/photo7/SC_5126.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua_Nazo View Post
Good morning Mrs Goh,

I would like to see the pictures of the following brooders. Also, if I am keen in a 5 pcs comm, can I mix and match between the 2 types of xb and get a promo price? If possible please pm me to discuss.

Thank you very much!