View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 06:24 AM   #24
Nomis
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Tetra View Post
Wow, 7x7x3 feet tank, that would definitely be enough for your 6 frogs.
I'm guessing you keep them outdoors in a farm?
How long have you kept yours and what do you feed them with?
I feed mine with live foods only. Crickets, superworms, feeder fishes/frogs, and even house geckos.
Used to keep mine in plastic container ( like yours ) till recently then decide to upgrade them to this "bungalow" as they seems to have grown bigger .

How do you change the foul water in your tank ? Filter out or pour out ?

As for diet , we feed also similar items.

My farm bred small tilapia are their favourite...but now in these new environment, has to reconsider how to feed them so that the fishes won't "escape in the wild" and end up eating frog eggs next time lor

I kept mine (4pcs ) from 2" for almost a year already and had recently acquired 2 more to join them.

Fgt is under shelter and does gets some mornings sun, hope these plant n ferns can thrive in there...

Now considering how to add a timer with rain-bar for them , and maybe with additional light fixture "day light" if need to ...

Thanks or sharing the video , so they are afterall not "odd ball" as I thought so earlier , but just 1 type of common yellow frog .

Anyway , its my challenge and interest to get my Pets breed , so will still continue trying la.

Btw - so far had witness 2 out of 6 that croaks ...

Thanks for contribution

Good Sunday to all

Simon

Last edited by Nomis; 09-04-2017 at 06:25 AM.
Nomis is offline   Reply With Quote