Thread: Tvr
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2005, 04:04 PM   #35
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by chleong
Well, no problem, I just want to know who's coming and Ranchu lover do you have any more BBR for door gift?
Next week's gathering, we will be giving away another batch of bbrs (provided, touch wood, nothing happen to the bbrs). All "old bird", newcomer to ranchus and those who wants to learn more may also come and join us. We are thinking of providing lunch as well. Just a gathering of ranchu appreciation and fellowship with all who share the same interest. Those requiring special meals (eg. muslim, or vegetarian) kindly also indicate your preference.

Oh, BTW no charge for the meals and the bbrs.

No age barrier, no race barrier, and no status barrier. Please pm CH Leong or myself. We will be sharing more of ranchu keeping. We are also planning to conduct some form of "lesson" on ranchu some time at later gatherings. There is also a very good chance you might get to meet Mr Kashino and Mr Mita himself later in the year. No promise but we will try (try only).

With free bbrs, it will only cost you the tub and food for your ranchu to start this hobby. Those who came to my home to collect the bbr and have seen the parent ranchus will know that it is no ordinary bbrs that we are giving away.

Last edited by Ranchu Lover; 17-04-2005 at 08:35 PM.