View Single Post
Old 19-10-2010, 10:38 PM   #50
Seamaster

Update for Day 29

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

These Frys have really started to out-grow their nusery. Started to swim out of their dish. So have to..........watch the video.....LOLX.

A quick review on development of the frrs. Mouth area, the lower jaw, the "egg carrying pouch" has almost finish their formation. Can see the "intermittent indentation" strip running along the two sides of the lower jaw.

Eye cornea has also grown bigger. Can see that nice convex bubble just forming around each eye ball. It rather thick and gives these aros a natural protection against fungus and bacteria infections.

Check out the shape of all the egg sacks. Besides being small, they have all turned oval in shape. We will track the progression of the egg sacks in great detais these few days.

A slight yellow/goldish tint has started to appear on all three tail section fins. And I have observed that these frys have started to be aggressive towards each other. YES....really. In my other clips, I've noticed them nipping at each other. It's amazing how they have these "alpha male" behaviours at such a young age.

And yes almost 90% of the frys are doing the "elephant on a ball" stand thingy. It's so fasinating to watch them stand on the egg sacks, flip all fins at max speed, tire out and then, fall down to the side again.

Just something at the side, I'm having some problems editing my m2ts vidz......sony format.......after I convert them to avi, the quality of the vidz just not there. Anyone can give me some input.