View Single Post
Old 13-09-2016, 11:32 AM   #4
Qian Hu

Dragon

Default Astronotus Ocellatus Tank running on OF Hydra

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Wonderful sharing from our fellow Fish Hobbyist, Mr. Rik Ieven from Belgium who has been keeping fish for 24 years.

Mr. Ieven started using a Hydra for his marine tank and was so impressed with the results that he started his Astronotus Tank with our Hydra 30 and Hydra 40. Above is the video of his Astronotus Tank, which has been installed with our Hydra 40, Hydra 30 and a little bio-filter for almost a year.

His tip for everyone on why he have 2 Hydras and the bio... The answer is simple, Mr. Ieven has 2 Hydra's so he can clean one and the other one the week after. The bio-filter which is really too small for the tank, is recommended just in case he has to use medications and he has to turn off the Hydras.

Mr. Rik Ieven further shared that his water test result has revealed that the water parameter was in excellent condition ( pH 7, gH 20, kH 10, NH4 0, NH3 0.003, NO2 0, NO3 10, PO4 1) even after prolonged period without water change. Isn't that amazing?

Happily, Mr. Rik Ieven says "So how is my opinion, simple answer, the best thing I have used since I have aquaria (24years now)." .

We would like to thank Aqua Bilzen for introducing @Rikleven to our Hydra Products and for the people of Belgium who are starting to believe in the Hydra.

Click here for more information on our Hydra products! http://bit.ly/HydraDepurator

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote