Thread: Arowana Diet
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 11:53 AM   #10
denser
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro77 View Post
is it possible for a fish to eat so much that it dies from bloat? recently i had 1 fish that was not doing so well in comm so i moved over to a FGT alone in which he strived, he would eat so much that i would get abit worried how can a fish eat so much, i was initially very happy that he was eating like that so i continued to feed and he really put on alot of size, After some time i decided it is time to control the feeding and so the bugger did really well.. finally he was bigger and stronger and so i reintroduced back to the comm, similar thing happened, he stopped eating for days. when i tried to catch out, he swam downwards against the net really hard and i just pulled him out with a good fight.. brought him back to separation in which his mouth area was injured. i just left him, changed water and maintained top parameters, it was only within 5 days that he started feeding again. however few days later he stopped eating and started parking against the tank wall. i realized he look-ed somewhat bloated and just continue to change water. few days later he just passed on...i was quite shocked..
maybe it get shock and there is air in the stomach
denser is offline   Reply With Quote