View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 12:40 AM   #9
Royston
Dragon

Here I will mentioned about the disaster. When my tank was totally ready. I found out that my co2 solenoid regulator is leaking and there is no way to fix it. So I tried to get my new regulator from Y618 but uncle told me that they do not sell the regulator any more only sell them as a package!? Meaning if I am to get a new one I will be having 3x CO2 tanks at home......

Lesson learnt : Check your CO2 system if they are really working before starting the project. End of the day I have to go all the way to Seaview to get my new CO2 solenoid regulator. This is already 2 days into my already setup tank.

At the lazy schedule of fertilization of once every 2 days of BW Vivid and adding BW Essence K & BW Ferrum 2 days later. Below is the result of about 2weeks. I will only increase the dosing interval from the 3rd week onwards. As I believe the plants need to get a customise to the conditions of the tank. Therefore I will not full blast on the fertilizer and lighting regime. So far I can already see some plants are not doing as well perhaps due to conversion. None of the water is changed as well.
Royston is offline   Reply With Quote