View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
dave6238
Endangered Dragon

The Flowerhorn Club Singapore is proud to present the 2nd International Flowerhorn Competition to be held at “The Serangoon” Community Club in Singapore from 21st to 24th March 2013.

This competition is open to all flowerhorn enthusiasts in Singapore and overseas. We have invited people from Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam to come and take part. Hobbyists from other countries are also most welcome to be a part of this event.

The competition is based on an Open Category divided into 3 Classes. This means that any types of flowerhorn (be it zhen zhu, malau, kamfa, or xbreeds like zzml, kfml, zzkf, etc or golden-base, free-marking, classic) can participate. The scoring system has been developed and fine-tuned to give every fish an equal chance to win.

Judging panel will consist of 4 highly qualified judges – 2 from Malaysia and 2 from Indonesia. These judges are specially invited and will be provided with hotel accommodation, meals & transport allowance, and return air-tickets (for Indonesian judges) and coach tickets (for Malaysian judges).

As the person who is in charge of the whole event and in the name of fair play, I will not be entering any fishes in this competition; nor will I lend my fishes to others to enter.

dave6238 is offline   Reply With Quote