View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 02:51 AM   #7
Sherman_Wong

Default down to earth....or get burn in the pocket!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by visuall View Post
Hi people.. sorry, am pretty new to such a hobby.. so please bear with me.. i really need some advice and help.

I'd like to know how much would a large tank cost? mmm.. like those that we see in Seafood centres? the large ones.. and what do i need to for set up? e.g the pumps.. filters.. and all..

And is it true that there's this device that will automatically sense the Ph value and treat it? or some electronical device to alter the temperatue and ph value or water conditions automatically?

I've seen some really awesome marine displays.. was thinking of getting one myself too.. but how much would the set up cost? for example.. the pumps and the devices and most importanly.. the tank... haha~

Really appreciate the help and avice.. thanks again~
Hey bro welcome to the world of reefing!!!

I think first of all you should get to know if all these equipment first. Are they what you really really wanted. Because sometimes infact most of the time getting your set cum equipment lay out in a simple way without all that electronical device could be better of. Simple equipment with very good proven results.