View Single Post
Old 25-04-2014, 11:23 PM   #1
tcto
Arofanatic

Default TCTO: TS Red (MIS Red) April 2014 Update

Hello Aro Fanatics,

Per the request of some bro's, who have asked me to update the progress of my MIS (Made in Singapore) Reds. I'd be more than happy and glad to share.

My MIS Reds are 100% born and breed in Singapore, from my own Super Red brooder stock. Going forward my MIS Reds are now branded as TS Red from TS Aquatics (my co-located aro-facility in Lim Chu Kang). Whilst many do not know of me, I am an extremely passionate and strong believer of quality and value based Singapore-made Arowanas (including the more difficult and demanding breeding of Super Reds for Singapore waters). And I shall continuously strive to bring more

Below is an example. From earlier this year (Jan 2014) http://www.arofanatics.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=520120

Pic1: April 2014 update of one of the mid-sized TS Red in the mud pond (from the above thread in Jan 2014) - should be around 15"
Pic2: April 2014 - new batch of 5+" juvenile TS Red
Pic3: Snapshot of my monster Super Red (TS Red) Brooders

Do enjoy an example of the wonderful Super Reds being produced in Singapore. Thanks for viewing and also a BIG Thanks to those who have supported me in the past !

cheers,
Terry

* Note: Currently I am not looking to sell these batches of TS Reds. Strictly for the purpose of sharing only *

------------

PIC 1: Mid-sized TS Red (15") in the mud pond - natural midday light...developing well and on the way to become a truly nice red

PIC 2: Batch of juvenile TS Red (5") in blue fish tank with white light (likely to look even nicer in black tank with the right lighting)

PIC 3: TS Red Brooders in the mud pond (overcast late afternoon light)

------------
tcto is offline   Reply With Quote