View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 08:57 PM   #25
millenium
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalcookie View Post
Ex-transport minister? Can't recall the details. Did he have an entourage with him, or was he squeezing with commuters?

If he squeeze with commuters, I don't see that as wayang tho. The situation was quite bad, commuters were having issues. Ex-Minister gg to the ground, taking public transport to experience first hand, so he knows the problems people were facing, should be applaud. Or do we want ministers to sit in their office and just getting reports?

Lui Tuck Yew inherit a ministry that had screwed up. He had taken on a difficult task and cleared up quite a bit of issues during his tenure. Altho he served 1 term as transport minister, he did good. The one that took over him..... oh well..... never had good impression of him.

All ministers should go to the ground of their charge, and feel the real situation so they can understand better, and come up with more workable solutions.
Hard la. All r elite in ivory tower. Show me one u think is good that will go around inspect quietly alone. My side no name mp already act like queen.
millenium is offline   Reply With Quote