View Single Post
Old 17-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #49
JadeIceGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTech View Post
Does it work as well as it should? I'll be interested to try it out if it does...
I'll let you know in a few months time. First time using it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismuneer View Post
unbelievable....

from small scale to the Professional...

I am trying so hard not to get poison from you bro... Now scouting and planning to get a 3ft tank with a low profile cabinet or a normal cabinet. I cant spend so much like you "deep deep pockets" hahaha.....

I will wait for you scaping updates and all the best.

britney spear's poison song is ringing in my head................. nOnonononooooooooo
My plan this time was to save up and then get the best I can reasonably afford now as my tank have always been on my desk in my bedroom so I wanted them to look good. All those months of waiting has paid off, equipment is always like that, you pay for what you get!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtank View Post
actually for our climate, we still need a heater as it is used to keep the substrate warm, most of us just assume that just because the climate is warm,the substrate will be warm enough. But having said that, I do not use a heater myself
From what I've read, using a heater to warm the substrate has fallen out of favour even with the Europeans and American scapers but I dun know the reason why, maybe not so effective.