View Single Post
Old 29-07-2008, 02:13 AM   #79
CharlieBrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebab7 View Post
No la bro charlie... you too sensitive already ^^

First of all, I always known those with curved edge as "traditional" .. whether you buy the term or not its of cos up to the individual... Hence, no point going a few more page regarding "terms" used in betta.. not worth it.. I have learnt to go with the majority when it comes to naming..
No offence ar...

cheers
How would you like it if someone is sarcastic towards you, and more than once for that matter?

Since we are at this subject, let's take it a little bit further. You claim that you were trying to educate new hobbyists about real giants, but you have so far made at least 3 attempts at confusing hobbyists. Why would anyone still believe what you say? And just in case you forget, let me remind you:

1. Posting a tampered photo when someone asks how a green betta look like.
2. Referring to a giant betta having horns, or being horn like, and then now saying that they have pimples.
3. Saying that we should not be accurate in our terms but go with the majority, when there's only one definition of a halfmoon (which is accepted by the majority of experienced hobbyists).

I may decide that I should not take offence, but I don't know about the rest of the newer and even the experienced hobbyists here.