View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 02:19 PM   #29
KawaiiBoy
Dragon

Thanks everyone for their compliments and suggestions! I can help from time to time on a small scale for bros who are interested, but to go commercial may be a little hard. I just graduated and still looking for a job and don't really dare to commit now because I may not have time in future. I just hope my thread can encourage bros in arofanatics to try on it also, because I have seen many American and European forums with DIY backgrounds and stuff, and to tell you, it is really very satisfying and fun project!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcchia View Post
Saluate u on yr project, yr patient, yr time and determination
Thumbs up for this beautiful setup................
Tks for sharing,...........keep us update on further incoming project too.
Haha. Don't think will have another project any time soon, unless I can earn big bucks and live on a landed property then get a 12ft tank and have a HUGE project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ostrava View Post
Bro u can get the commercial a/c and start a biz to help ppl custom made one... Ur skill very gd. Very professional. Anyway u try doing background using resin mould? I read online ppl use it and do rocky background also very nice
Never try before. But according to what I read, using resin is a little more risky because no errors can be made and once the resin harden, then that's it. So the user have to have a very clear idea on what he wants to do. Certainly not easy but can try.
KawaiiBoy is offline   Reply With Quote