Thread: The Rep System
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 02:52 PM   #136
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2K View Post
Hi john,

It has been 2 years since you took away all my rep points and also my abilities to upz or zap anyone due to an improper post i posted. I have also accepted it as a mistake on my part, I hereby would like to request that you grant my ability to be able to upz members again, so that im able to return the favour to upz back some members who have upz me. I have paid my dues serving the probation period, i hope you would consider my request. Thanks alot
Pls dun be mistaken. I have never taken away any of your privileges and there was no probation period. As with all users, rep power commence at 20 points. U did not have 20 points previously until someone saw this post and decided to add you. That was why u didn't have rep power. Not because of any restrictions on your account at all. And no, we did not impose anything on you for the last 2 years. Lest some smart alec jump to some conclusions that we restrict you for 2 years and cry " Unfair ".

I am sorry I couldn't remember why I took away your rep points. I can only tell you it is not personal.