View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 05:22 PM   #20
zihao

Hi Kenny,

The relaspe I am talking about is that the person would still grow fat and yes, you are correct, but somewhere else though depending on the stage of growth. But I wonder if anyone knows when arowanas stop developing new fat cells, any idea Kenny? Can't really say these cells wont appear again, it depends on the stage of growth from what I understand. Like humans, we only stop developing new fat cells after puberty until a critical stage as mentioned in the extract below.

I have not practically done any removal on mine before, what is the chances of 100% removal when we are talking about cells? I quote this:
[ "Hypertrophic obesity results in an increase in the size of the fat cells, without a change in their number. It is usually a post-adolescent phenomenon, and holds true until total body fat exceeds a critical, at which point new fat cells are produced to accommodate the enlarging lipid reserves." - Credit: Yale Medical Core Curriculum ]

Agree with that. Indeed it is a pre-existing condition but not the aggravating factor. Would anyone agree with genes (condition) then diet (cause) be clicking together?

Lastly, maybe we can look into places like where the fish can have fat deposits and further discuss about this fact/myth.