View Single Post
Old 18-12-2009, 11:23 AM   #1
jwhtan
Barney

Default Withdrawal of Panda Aquatic Centre as AFC associate member

Panda Aquatic Centre has decided to withdraw as an Associate Member with AFC. Their Associate Membership fees have not been paid. They have decided that the activities conducted by AFC and the objectives of the club does not align with those of Panda Aquatic Centre. They have decided they do not want to have anything to do with us. We are disappointed that we have not been able to attract one of the pioneer farms in Singapore to join the club. Reluctantly, we have accepted their withdrawal and their reasons for doing so.

Therefore, we will not be conducting any activities or broadcast any updates/events from Panda Aquatics Centre. The list of Associate Members will corrected accordingly. To avoid any further misunderstandings, members are kindly requested to refrain from posting threads in relation to Panda Aquatic Centre. This includes all buying and selling of their arowanas. Should you mistakenly do so, we will delete the threads or posts accordingly.

Last but not least, I sincerely apologise to all our members who were looking forward to the planned activities to Panda Aquatic Centre. This will now not happen.

We thank you for your co-operation.
jwhtan is offline   Reply With Quote