View Single Post
Old 22-07-2005, 02:42 PM   #226
kagemaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM32
Mod Vil

I very paiseh to tell that i've no system one . I just do the way i feel is right.
Abang Eddie at curtain points also cannot figure out what is the system type. Rojak here rojak there, see water, see fish....they happy I happy, they sad i revise set up. It's been going on for 20 over years, never rest till today. Wife sometimes asked me "Darling, when then you can rest and live the water alone"?

Regards
Abang ur system I finally figured out yesterday night...cannot sleep without figure out the essential pts

Firstly is the number of times over filtered water...secondly with the first stage use of media instead of cotton wool u actually make use a pseudo trickle tower through all the layers of the XXX

Thirdly the routed down water will find its way through some layers of bioballs in another container with probably layers of wool as a external shield and in order for the water to escape from the centre they have to go through smaller pores of the wool and this acts some sort of denitrator at the external layers

the additional plants inside and outside of ur ponds actually helps to take out all remaining nitrates within the system...hence not a trace of algae in ur external pond

spick and span water...clear like a glass...