View Single Post
Old 27-08-2011, 01:50 AM   #14
scottelfy
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apistoinka View Post
From the plant u said u intend to plant u can't to iwagumi style bro... All the plant u mention suits wood scape... Bro u need to source for ur hardscape equipment first before planting... As placing of wood or rock comes first than start planting... Well maybe u can slope a little more higher at both corner... Will look nicer after ur scaping...

Pasir ris farmway there has a ahpek selling all sorts of plant and the plants u have mention... maybe u can visit there... Is on the right after otf... Is jis beside the place where they sell marine fish and near the fishing pond...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apistoinka View Post
One more tips is use a planting pincer and since u have filled water now than fill the water till it cover the soil n slightly higher when u plant foreground plant will be easier to push in... When planting back ground u can either continue planting or fill it to half and continue planting... Planting is real tiring... Enjoy bro...
yeah, went to the farm just now actually but since there are no names written, i had no clue what plants they were. maybe i'll ask the boss directly tmr. i actually have wood already, just waiting to get moss to tie onto it first before putting it in, wont it be more difficult to do it the other way round? not too sure but thats why i didnt put anything in. think i'll get a small packet of soil, this packet doesnt seem enough to do the slope. thanks for feedback and advice!
scottelfy is offline   Reply With Quote