View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 07:12 PM   #10
prestontan
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by weicong
If u state out this point. I just tell you my view. You may agree or disagree my its just my view. No offense to any bro here.

A lot of bros also use these kinda of sexy pictures as avatars. Some of these bros are actively involved in Arofanatics. Some not so oftenly. Suddenly a rule was introduced and state this kind of avatars are not allowed here. Those active bros will get the information quickly and those not active bros will not get the message. So in the end the inactive group suffered.

"why the need to put those sexy n expose avatar in the fish forum leh......to boost oneself ego issit??"
Pertaining to this, i do not know coz i dun post this kinda of pics. But i guess its just for fun since most of us are brothers here so its ok until the rule came in of coz.

then claim nv read the sticky in the chat forums n cry foul for the loss of pts??
not all pple cry foul or complain or wat. Some just confuse y suddenly kosong rep mah.

Bro jwtan, i am not saying u r wrong. Yes u did the right thing as things were getting a bit out of hand. Just 1 2 express by views on this issue. Cheers.

Eh no offense to any1 leh.
If I get everyone right, the problem is not about the new rules. It is more like whether the members know about the new rules(datelines, etc).

I know they are there in the threads but given the benefit of the doubt, if I may propose/suggest, perhaps if AF can send a mass email to all members informing them about such new rulings. MAybe for future changes to rules?

But then I don't remember ever receiving any email from AF apart from the initial one when I first joined the forum. It will also be good if some of these rules are together with the email sent to new members. I was really blur when I first joined. I still am blur. Not that I did not want to read but its really like an information overload. Because when you first join, you'll probably be reading on the fish stuff etc.

Just wondering if this can be adopted as part of the practice. Again, just a suggestion.

Don't be angry with me if it is not feasible.

Last edited by prestontan; 01-12-2005 at 07:17 PM.