Thread: The Rep System
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 02:27 PM   #23
lucasrock
User Under Moderation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan
actually we can see our user cp and see which post it has been zapped (usually those who add will give reason or name) ... u can almost certainly know the reason urself, but most times we'll choose not to see it ... and of cos post to ask and justify ourselves ... as for those tat u cannot see the reason, like wat u say, dismiss them as stupid or trivial ... if u see a systematic way of zapping urself, (like in ur case), eight zaps all within one minute of each other, u know i'll look into it ... although i dun reveal any names to you, i believe u know action has been taken

there's another case of a member being zapped badly ... and tat's because he posted for sales the same items in all the different forums ... as usual he choose not to see wat he has done and pm me .. but his reps were all zapped by different people, most dun give a reason but to me, its obvious its because of spamming

Jwhtan...I see your logic behind this. But if you dont want to put in the zappers name...another upgrade would be to enforce 'comments'...make it a mandatory field. So, if zapper got nothing to say....No zap. If you want to zap someone...then be man (woman) enough to say something....whatever it is.!!! This is about taking accountability for your actions.....