View Single Post
Old 22-07-2005, 02:53 AM   #11
kyo_k81
Dragon

Hi flame angel and cci[RR]us,

You might like to ask Pablo personally if still have doubt regarding the photos.

check this out,

photo editing??????
http://forums.spectrumfishfood.com/viewtopic.php?t=78

Mikey,

Thanks for the heads up on this......without people like you watching the forums out there...I would never find out about things like this.

Firstly, I did not even take the pictures you are referring to. I can't think of why someone would be confused and think I edited these at all anyway.
Without "tooting my own horn" here I would like to remind people that I have published FOUR aquarium books personally. Being envolved in really every aspect of the production of these books along the way (from taking the actual pictures....to laying out the actual pages.....and any editing that may have been necessary along the way). Taking this into consideration, I have obviously become very proficient in Photoshop. Not trying to be overly critical about these pictures....but since it was brought up.... these pictures are , in fact, not up to my personal standards. But my secretary had wanted to take pictures of my aquariums to send to RD and RD in turn posted them to MY photo gallery in MY web-sites Q&A section. If I were to edit any picture....I would certainly not allow the fish to have "shiny" eyes because of the flash used. Why is someone asking about this anyway??...Is it the fact of the brilliant color of the fish???...Or because someone thinks I am "pasting" fish into the picture??? Boy....another example of someone with a little knowledge being a potentially dangerous thing I guess. If I thought it were not going to be a problem with that sites administrators I would go there myself and reply....but it has been brought to my attention that they have had some problems lately with people promoting my products on their forums. Thanks again for letting me know whats going on out there. I certainly like to help out on situations like this as much as possible....but I hope you can appreciate that I am a very very busy man these days.

Sincerely,
Pablo Tepoot

Hope that help.
kyo_k81 is offline   Reply With Quote